School Days According to Humphrey

School Days According to Humphrey

Paperback – May 31, 2012
176
English
0142421065
9780142421062
31 May
A new school year and new friends for everyone's favorite classroom pet!

Humphrey is excited to get back to Room 26 and see all his old classmates. But on the first day of school, a bunch of strange kids arrive and no matter how loudly he squeaks up, they don't realize they're in the wrong room! Finally Humphrey realizes that these kids are his new classmates, and he sets off to learn all about them.

He hasn't forgotten about his friends from last year, and of course they miss him a ton. But when they start talking about taking him from Mrs. Brisbane's room, Humphrey gets unsqueakably nervous. How could he say good-bye to Mrs. Brisbane and Og--not to mention his new friends--for good?

Reviews (227)

Why I Love Humphrey

Ok so first of all, Humphrey is ADORABLE-ADORABLE-ADORABLE (lol). Second, I think in one of the books Humphrey should meet another hamster owned by a classmate. I REALLY-REALLY-REALLY want a Syrian hamster like Humphrey. My teacher has a classroom pet, he's a Guinea pig named Charlie. I love how the story is from Humphrey's point of view. It would be cute if Humphrey "bathed" himself like other hamsters. I have a roborovski dwarf hamster named Jingle. PS I am not K. Beth M... I am just using her account. PPS I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Little Humphrey!!! <3. 💩💩🐹🐭🐹🐭🐰🐰🐰🐹🐭🐹💩💩

LOVE Humphrey

My son just wrapped up 3rd grade and is headed to 4th. He LOVES the Humphrey series! He teacher this past year got him hooked and now he can't stop reading them. Finding books for younger kids to get in to is so hard, so we are very grateful for this series. Perfect for new readers!

Wonderful Books!

Our grandson first learned about these books when his kindergarten teacher read one to the class! He, immediately, wanted to have some for himself. I started buying Humphrey books for him last Christmas and will finish the series this year. We have also purchased the Humphrey Tiny Tales. Our grandson is in second grade now and can read the Tiny Tales with ease. What a wonderful series of books this is!

Fantastic!

I love this book! I bought it to read to my 3rd grade class at the beginning of the school year. They loved the book! I've read it for two years now as a read aloud to me class. Each time I read it my students beg me to read another book from the series. My collection of these books is growing in my classroom library. The kids are devouring them! Humphrey is a lovable character and he makes us all laugh as we read about the crazy things he does around his classroom.

School days, indeed!

Another great story. When my son is with me, I read him a chapter at bedtime. Sometimes, I read two. They’re the perfect length and each chapter sets up just enough suspense to keep us coming back. I wish Amazon or Netflix would turn the Humphrey stories into television shows.

We love Humphrey. He has such a great attitude and ...

We love Humphrey. He has such a great attitude and is full of wisdom in a way that kids can understand. We are a homeschool family and we have been reading Humphrey books all year! Now my kids want to get a classroom hamster and name him Humphrey!

Grandchildren love it!

This book was referred by their pediatrician...the kids love it...I'm purchasing the series! Great investment it does hold their attention! Money well spent!

Quick

Quick delivery, product new as described.

Great book for the kids!

My son loves this series.

Xmas gift review Prior 'Excellent' Reviews considered too Short !

This Grandson's Christmas Item, placed on his Amazon Gift List was very appreciated by 'Riley" He had specified 5 Items on his Amazon list. Humphrey's School Days was one of the items we ordered. So at least all of us, Child, Parents, and we were pleased with our Christmas Results. "A Happy Day for All"

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEAC CD-P650-B Compact Disc Player with USB and iPod Digital Interface (Black)

Maker Hart Just Mixer M - Mini Microphone Mixer with Preamp for Phantom Power, USB Audio Input and Output (Basic Package, Black)