Mounting Clamps Truck Caps Camper Shell for Chevy Silverado Sierra 1500 2500 3500,Dodge Dakota Ram 1500 2500 3500,F150 F250,Titan,Tundra 4 PCS

  • MATERIAL:Made of aluminum,high quality and strength,hard to be corroded.
  • FITMENT:CHEVY:Silverado/Sierra 1500,2500,3500.Silverado/Sierra 07 with Cargo Rail. DODGE:Dakota.Ram 1500,2500,3500.F150 F250.MITSUBISHI:Raider.Titan.Tundra.
  • FUNCTION:Designed to mount truck caps on many pick-up truck models.
  • PACKAGE:Set of 4 black clamps.
  • BENEFITS:Stay tight all the time.Fit firmly to your truck and cap/lid.No drilling required.

works to hold down the racks on here so you dont have to drill holes

Really nice quality clamps, good size and well finished. Was able to easily secure my Fiber Force camper shell topper with these clamps to the bed of my 1993 Ford Ranger supercab. I bought the camper shell used and it came with J-style hook system that I wasn't too confident they would do the job well. I left those in place for insurance, but these clamps are vastly superior locking system. These particular ones are especially useful if you have a shell with a larger fabric covered bottom mount where it connects to the bed. These clamps are especially large and allow a lot more flexibility to mount to various types of surfaces.

I've used a few different truck cap clamps and I think these are one of the nicer higher quality clamps I've used. I'm impressed with them for the price I paid. Clamps can get fairly expensive for what they are. These are very nicely machined and painted. The bolt has smooth action and the clam slides nicely. I've had them on the truck cap for a few weeks now and they are holding up very well. I would purchase these again and recommend them to my friends.

I can finally use my Tonneau truck cover again thanks to these clamps! The ones Truxedo sent didnt fit my 2019 Titan but I popped these on and they are as snug as they could possibly be. Very pleased.

Great product!! put 8 of them on my 1978 ford -150 with a ARE camper shell .. arrived on time in great packaging and and seems to be of good quality put them on my truck within a hour of getting them in the mail. they look great in black and easy to use .. highly recommend.. they are made of aluminum and powdered coated black..

Should have bought these to begin with, cost the same as the wrong clamps from harbor freight but work significantly better

These are a very good clamp. The bang for buck is pretty amazing. I have a 2003 Toyota Tundra with a Century topper and they worked perfect. I also used the original bolts in addition to the clamps. So far they are watertight and have not loosened up at all.

Well designed, durable and easy to install. I mistakenly ordered the 4 pack of these clamps and then realized that I needed 6 clamps because I have a long bed truck. Amazon was great in taking the 4 pack back and getting the 6 pack to me.

Used to re-enforce the stock clamps on my shell, they are a real confidence builder. Ain’t no way this thing is coming off unless theses clamps are removed first. Easy to install. Just be cautious about where you place them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEAC CD-P650-B Compact Disc Player with USB and iPod Digital Interface (Black)

Maker Hart Just Mixer M - Mini Microphone Mixer with Preamp for Phantom Power, USB Audio Input and Output (Basic Package, Black)